- We believe in the power of our community – we are stronger together!
- We share a common goal to work together with people with a learning disability, autism and other disabilities to build better lives and connect to communities as equal citizens. People are always welcome and supported and we create a sense of belonging.
- We are decisive and accountable for our actions, and take steps to continuously improve.
- We are bold. We break down barriers and are advocates of change.
- We are fair, and will not hesitate to challenge injustices.
- We are a team - we recognise that each of us has a part to play to make a difference.
- We learn from others and share ideas to help shape the organisation and our services.
- We build strong connections with the community and we form partnerships with others who share the same values.
- We listen and ensure everyone has a voice.
- We communicate with honesty and respect.
- We share and celebrate our successes.
Diversity and Inclusion
- We foster a culture where every voice is welcome, heard, and respected.
- We always behave in a way that is positive and constructive.
- We embrace the differences of our diverse community with different perspectives and life experiences.
- We think differently to find solutions and challenge stereotypes